The makers of the Tribord Easybreath snorkeling mask claim that with this specialty mask, you can breath underwater as easily as you can breath on land. They also like to point out the fact that the largest issue with snorkeling is being able to breath easily with the snorkel in your mouth.
Important Note and Update: If you think the Tribord EasyBreathe is too expensive, then please read this first! The Easybreath Snorkel Mask by Tribord does have it’s huge advantages, particularly for those that have tried snorkeling and found it to be difficult. Before you give up on having a great time snorkeling then definitely give the EasyBreath a try:
Advantages of a Full Face Snorkel Mask:
- Above all, the Tribord EasyBreath is the ULTIMATE option for those that have trouble wearing and breathing through a traditional mask and snorkel.
- Large viewing window for a more visible snorkeling experience with 180* viewing window.
- Large frame around the entire face means more comfort as well because the pressure is evenly dispersed.
You would also think that breathing through the mouth and nose into a mask that size then fogging would be an issue, but Tribord and the Easybreath have a solution for that too. The snorkel mask is prevented from fogging by a double air-flow system that is identical to the system used in domestic extraction fans.
- It doesn’t really teach you to snorkel. There is no way you’ll know how to snorkel without this mask because it’s just not traditional snorkeling.
- It’s a high volume mask so not all good for free-diving, even at the hobbyist or recreational level. It is ONLY a snorkel mask that allows you to view the underwater world.
Does the Easybreath Snorkel Mask deserve a look into? Yes. If you absolutely cannot put a snorkel mouthpiece in and breath through it. If you really want that 180* viewing window then go ahead try this mask out. Otherwise, stick with a traditional snorkeling set. Note: We contacted Easybreath makers in order to get some specific questions answered and to possibly get a mask to try out and review. We have yet to hear back from the company. Since writing this review there are now a lot of full-face snorkel mask alternatives of high-quality. We’ll be covering all of them in the months to come. The Easybreath Snorkel Mask is Available in sizes S/M or Lg/XL and the following colors Atoll, Blue and Pink.
Not what you’re looking for? Try out these other great Snorkel Sets!
Bestseller Best Adult Snorkel Sets
- Seaview 180° GoPro Compatible Snorkel Mask- Panoramic Full Face Design. See More With Larger Viewing Area Than Traditional Masks. Prevents Gag Reflex with Tubeless Design
- Full Face Snorkel Mask 2.0,2017 New Foldable Snorkeling Mask Full Face with Detachable GoPro Mount Pivot Arm and Earplug, 180° Large View Easy Breath Dry Top Set Anti-fog Anti-leak for Adults Youth
- Octobermoon Original Second Gerneration 180°view Panoramic full face Snorkel Mask,with anti-fog anti-leak snorkeling Design,See More water world Larger Viewing Area
- Ocean View Snorkel Set - Full Face Snorkel Mask with Adjustable Diving Fins
- Tribord (Subea, 2017 Version) Easybreath Full Face Snorkel Mask with GoPro Mount, Enhanced Anti-Fog and Anti-Leak