The Cressi Marea mask is one that the company designed specifically for free diving and snorkeling rather than aimed at SCUBA-Snorkel-Free Diving. That means a lot if you’re an avid snorkeler. Most of get really tired of people asking, “So when are you gonna’ try SCUBA out?”. Ugh. I don’t want to dive. I just want to snorkel.
However, you can use the Cressi Marea as a dive mask because of the tempered glass and great seal from the silicone skirt. Two separate lenses form a clear viewing pane and the mask skirt usually has no issue in fitting and adapting to most faces.
The low volume on this mask means that it can be a spear fishing or free diving companion as well as a great recreational snorkel mask. The buckles and straps are strong and durable that adjust easily and quickly. The silicone is soft and clear. A great mask for most of your water sports needs.
Features of the Cressi Marea Snorkel Mask:
- Mask has a 100% silicone skirt for comfort and great seal.
- Tempered glass lenses.
- Cressi is a leading water sport manufacturer since 1946.
- Designed and Patented to be unique and perform better than most.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty (You don’t usually see snorkel gear with a warranty!)
- Provides a comfortable fit and dry mask all of the time, so claims Cressi
The Cressi Marea also comes in various colors, to include: black silicone on black frame, clear silicone on blue, clear on clear, clear on lilac, and clear on yellow.
You can find our more on Amazon about current prices and features.