Last Updated on September 19, 2022 by Snorkel Ken
You can go one of two ways here, really. Promate makes two really good masks, this one-the Raven- and the other is the Shamu. They are both really good. However, the Raven usually costs a little bit more. This is your chance to get the Promate Raven mask at a great price. Right now, you can buy the Promate Raven for more than 60% off. So, instead of the usual $109.95, you pay $39.95.
Features of the Raven Promate Mask:
- Really low volume. Good for SCUBA, free diving, spear fishing and snorkeling.
- Fits medium faces the best.
- Tempered glass, large view.
- Crystal liquid silicone for the mask skirt and strap make it durable and comfortable.
- Sealed with double edge tech.
- Very light snorkel mask with low volume and quick release buckles and straps for fast and easy adjustments.
- Dry Snorkel 100% of the time. Upper valve closes when submerged keeping water out. Splash guard keeps water out at surface.
- Housing for whistle is built in.
- Snorkel keeper is sturdy and reliable. Doesn’t snap!
- Formed and curved to make wear ultra-easy and ultra-comfortable.
- Purge valve at the bottom snorkel made of silicone to easily clear.