Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by Snorkel Ken
In standing tradition-(once in a row)… 😉 , here is our Snorkel Store Set of the Month for August. Please remember that you have the chance to win this snorkel set free as per the rules and guidelines of the monthly contest. Last month we weren’t able to give out a snorkel set but we were able to send a $10 Amazon gift card to our lucky winner.
The Seavenger Trek set was reviewed in full here, but just in case you don’t want to follow that link then here are the features real quick like.
Features of the Seavenger Travel Snorkel Set:
- The set has a dry snorkel.
- Soft silicone skirt of the mask is great for comfort and seal.
- Travel size trek fins. These pack easy and still provide plenty of power to motor around the water.
- Dual lens mask of tempered glass and a panoramic view so you as much as possible’
- Fast drying, mesh gear bag that has room for some mask defogger, sunscreen, and even a tightly rolled rash guard or small towel.
- Great package for a great price..
Again, we’re really excited about our snorkel set of the month competition but the only way we can give it out for free is if we get more people to sign up for the mailing list. Trust us, your email is safe with us and we never give it out or send it to 3rd parties.
This Seavenger snorkel set is the perfect set for beginners and it comes in many different colors, such as: Pink, blue, yellow, all black, powder blue, teal, and black frame on clear silicone skirt.